By coming to my site you agree to these terms, if you do not agree to any of them please close the website.
- I will not allow hateful comments. I believe that difference of opinion is important and you are more than welcome to have a productive discussion. However, if it is hateful towards me, the post or any other commenter it will be deleted. If you disagree with anything that is being said, please do so in a respectful and calm manner.
- All photos and written content are copyright protected. Please do not steal anything from this blog. If you want to use any of the photos or content please give credit to She Lives Free and then link it back to the original blog post. If you do not give credit, it is a copyright violation and I can and will take legal action. In any event of wanting to use my material, photos or design content please email me for written permission at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I am not providing medical, legal or professional advice. This blog is for inspiration, encouraging, and thought provoking purposes only. All of the content and information on this blog is written as my own opinions and ideas. Please take it as such. If you need advice on anything whatsoever please contact a professional.
- If you have an issue with one of my sponsors please contact them. I have no control over the sponsors products or customer service. If you bought something I recommended and had a problem with it please discuss it with the sponsor company itself.
- If you contact She Lives Free via email, Twitter, Facebook, or Pinterest – It will be me, Sybil Brun responding as soon as is possible. Please be patient if you do not hear back right away. I always want to take time to read every correspondence and respond in the best way I can.
Thank you for agreeing to these terms.