Ready for the holiday season? Here are my favorite Christmas and New Years traditions! I hope your holidays are filled with many magical moments with the blessings of fun and family time.
I’ve gotten to enjoy a new tradition as an adult that I love, especially as we didn’t have too many traditions in our house growing up. My dad has surprised me with a new Christmas movie each year just for fun and it’s helped me build quite the collection of Christmas classics!
As Christmas season 2015 comes to an end and New Years 2016 is almost upon us, now is the perfect time to begin new holiday family traditions. Family traditions are so rich with the magic of memories and can often continue for generations. Why not start a new tradition or two that your kids will remember for years and maybe even pass down to their kiddos someday? I know I can’t wait to watch what my kids decide to do with their own kids someday to celebrate the holidays!
- December Traditions that Build Family Culture
- Easy Family Traditions on a Small Budget
- Easy Christmas Eve Activities to Create Family Traditions
- Christmas Eve in Our House
- Frugal and Fun Christmas Traditions to Start This Year
- Creating Meaningful Christmas Traditions
New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day Traditions
- Create a Family Bucket List
- Printable Year in Review
- Noon Year’s Eve Party Ideas
- New Year Party Challenge
- Fun Ways to Celebrate the New Year with Kids
- School Time: New Year’s Eve Party
- New Year’s Eve Activity: Wishing Wall
- How to Make Christmas and New Year’s Crackers
- New Year’s Eve Fun for Kids
- Family New Years Party Games from Around the World
- Paper Cup Party Popper
- New Year’s Eve Traditions
- New Year’s Eve Traditions to Start With Your Family
What are some of your favorite holiday traditions? Hope you have a smashing time this NYE! Here’s to a healthy, happy new year ahead filled with hope and promise! Don’t you just love thinking about the blank canvas of a brand new year with each day yet to come, full of possibilities?
For more inspiration to make it your best year yet, you’ll want to read these fun and creative ideas for vision casting, grab these free printable quotes for a fresh start in the new year, or get all posts on Christmas here on She Lives Free 🙂