I’ve always been fascinated by the role that plants play in creating and sustaining good health. Still, I never really understood the power of essential oils until I took the time to truly educate myself and I want to encourage you to do the same!
My family and I have been an avid users of essential oils (and more) from Young Living for about two years now and have never looked back since! Our health and wellness has changed for the better in so many ways and we truly can’t imagine being without the power of plants in the form of essential oils ever again!
With the help of essential oils, we have been able to make our entire home as non-toxic and safe as possible. I don’t have to worry about all the chemicals my children would be breathing in if I was using candles and conventional cleaning products. No more stress over what we’re taking in by applying chemical laden body products to our skin, our largest organ in the body! It’s become my passion and purpose to help people as they find ways to improve their health with natural alternatives too!
• Are immune enhancing
• Support the body’s natural defenses
• Support the immune, circulatory, respiratory, endocrine, digestive, nervous, and other body systems.
• Aid in maintaining normal cellular regeneration
• Are mood elevating
• Are antiseptic (topical use only)
• Are high in antioxidants
• Are aromatic
• Are oxygenating
• Boost stamina and energy
• Help you relax
• Help manage stress and frustration
• Help reduce the appearance of aging
• Improve mental clarity
• Promote overall health, vitality, and longevity
• Support normal cellular function
• Help with focus and concentration
• Encourage proper nasal function
• Support the lungs and sinuses
Essential oils are volatile liquids and aromatic compounds that are distilled or pressed from plants. Like the blood in our bodies, the essential oil of a plant is used to seal a cut, protect the wound, provide nutrients and oxygen for cell regeneration and guard against harmful microorganisms.
I’ve become so passionate about using products that work naturally with our bodies once I understood just why that is so important – and Young Living Essential Oils do exactly that! I love how Young Living is considered the world leader in essential oils and a pioneer in bringing only premium-quality, therapeutic-grade essential oils to people around the world, like you and me.
Wholesale Pricing: You can save 24 – 44% off retail pricing on Young Living products. You can also save even more money with exclusive specials every month.
Essential Rewards: As a member, you are eligible to enroll in the Essential Rewards program and earn as much as 25 percent back from each order in the form of Essential Rewards points. These points can be used like cash on some of your favorite products.
Exclusive Experiences: No other essential oil company will give you the opportunity to experience our Seed to Seal process firsthand at farm harvests and plantings. You are welcome to show up at any Young Living farm anywhere in the world, anytime! I recently toured the Young Living Lavender Farm and you can read about my experience here!
Community: You get to enjoy a close-knit community of support. In addition to your sponsor, the entire Young Living family is ready to assist and encourage you in your journey. We have private groups just for our customers available as well as a public group open to anyone wanting to learn more about Young Living essential oils – click here now to join us at Enjoy Life with Young Living essential oils 🙂
Education: Young Living provides ongoing educational opportunities through events and newsletters to keep you informed and assist you in your wellness progress. I also provide private classes. Ask me how you can attend anywhere in the world, for absolutely free!
I also appreciate that Young Living has NO minimum monthly order requirements to remain a member. I also loved that I could sign up and get the wholesale member discount of 24% and never have to sell anything to anyone. All I had to do to keep getting my discount was to buy $50 worth of products per year, which I quickly discovered would not be an issue at all at the rate we use them. Honestly I don’t consider the benefits of this any different than the benefits of our wholesale club membership to Costco – in fact, I get an even better value with Young Living. Read more on why I chose Young Living right here!
If you are ready to experience the huge difference essential oils make in anyone’s quality of life, I would definitely recommend signing up as a wholesale member because you’ll always get that 24% or more discounted wholesale price. Plus, you’ll have an amazing starter kit (more info on those below) to help you get familiar with the oils and other products. As long as you are ordering that $50 worth for yourself yearly, you can keep getting the products at wholesale for life!
If you choose a premium Young Living starter kit and sign up for your membership through me, you will also get these free resources too:
- Introductory email course covering essential oil basics.
- A reference package to help you know how and when to use your Young Living essential oils
- Access to the Joyful Oilers members Facebook group for essential oil education and support
If you are ready to purchase a starter kit, here is how to do that – step by step!
1. Head over to the Young Living page here and fill out your information.
2. Be sure the “Wholesale Member” option is checked so that you don’t end up paying retail prices.
3. Be sure the “sponsor ID” and “enroller id”say 2294381 (so that I can send you your freebies!)
4. If you do not feel comfortable putting in your social security number (this is only for tax purposes if you decide to turn this into a business) then you can get an EIN from the IRS in just a few seconds here and use that number instead (the IRS just needs to be able to connect some number with you for tax purposes). They need a Social Security Number or an EIN because if you make $600 or more per year selling Young Living products, you will receive a 1099 form in the mail (which is required by law). Young Living will never share this info with anyone.
5. Select which starter kit you want to get. My recommendation would be the Premium Starter Kit (and that’s the one where you get all of the freebies!) Those are the oils that I use almost every single day! You can get the kit that’s $150, or you can get a kit for $160 with an even nicer essential oil diffuser!
6. I’d recommend skipping the Step 3 (Optional) part of the sign-up process. I’ll send over an email with more details on that part of things after you sign up (if you’re going to be purchasing products monthly then it’s a great program that will give you credit back with each order and save you on shipping costs).
7. Go through the checkout process and pick the Premium Starter Kit that is right for you!
BONUS Step 8 (COMPLETELY OPTIONAL!)
If you would like to earn a BONUS essential oil, then you need to get your order total up to 190 PV (different products have different point values). If you get the $150 Premium Starter Kit then you’ll automatically have 100 point value… then you’ll just need 90 more points to get the bonus oil. For example, you could grab an extra bottle of Thieves Oil at 33.75 points, 15 ml bottle of Lavender at 23.5 points, 15 ml bottle of Lime at 11 points, and the 14.4 ounces of Thieves Household Cleaner at 22 points (just pour one capful of the concentrated Thieves cleaning solution into a spray bottle and it lasts for a really long time!) All of those items will bring your total points up to $190.25 which will qualify you to get the BONUS oil! (This step is completely optional!)
If you would like to earn TWO free BONUS essential oils this month, then you can go ahead and enroll in the Essential Rewards section (the Step 3 on the Young Living signup page). Young Living has put together a great rewards program for those who think they will be ordering regularly. For this first month, you will need to choose one of the Essential Rewards kits that are offered on the sign-up page, but in the future, you can change up your order each month. Most people get the Wellness Essential Rewards Kit when they sign up so that they can try out the Ningxia Red (an AMAZING juice blend filled with antioxidants from the Ningxia Wolfberry), and other great YL products like their exclusive Slique blend to help with weight management!
There’s absolutely no obligation to do the Essential Rewards program, but if you would like to get both of the free oils available this month and you know you’ll be ordering regularly, then it’s a great program to maximize your savings. (This step is completely optional!) Click here to learn more about our rewards program.
IMPORTANT: This promotion is only available when you sign up with the sponsor ID and enroller ID as #2294381! Also, if you recommend this promotion to a friend (or group of friends) and they sign up too through this promotion then please let me know so that you can get credit for referring them.
*Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Please confirm any information obtained from or through this web site with other sources, and review all information regarding any medical condition or treatment with your physician. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking medical treatment because of something you have read on this website.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Does signing up make me a “distributor”?
Nope! You are not required to sell anything at all to anyone. When you become a wholesale member, you get a special link that you can share with friends and get credit from their purchases, but there are no minimum sales amounts. In fact, 90% of the wholesale members in Young Living don’t do the business side at all. They are buying from Young Living because of the quality alone.
Am I required to make a minimum purchase each month?
There are absolutely NO minimum monthly purchase requirements. To remain a wholesale member, you have to make $50 worth of purchases per year to keep your membership. But if there’s a year that you don’t make a $50 purchase, you can reinstate your wholesale membership discount by just placing a $50 order.
If you do find yourself making regular purchases each month, then Young Living has a rewards program (called Essential Rewards) where you can make a nice percentage back in product credit each month on all of your purchases. So that’s a neat program to join if you find that you *want* to purchase regularly (but it’s not a requirement for being a wholesale member).
Why should I buy from Young Living instead of other essential oils companies?
It does seem like a new essential oils company pops up every day, doesn’t it? I can’t speak to the quality of other companies, but I can say that Young Living was the only company in my research of essential oil companies that could answer all of my questions about purity in a way that was satisfactory to me.
Young Living was the only company that:
- Has their own farms (in the regions where the plants should be grown)
- Could guarantee that no pesticides or herbicides were used in the growing of any of their oils (they use essential oils for pest control and they do all of the weeding by hand)
- Has their own testing equipment (they do both in-house and 3rd party testing, and use many different testing methods not just GC/MS which only tests for certain chemicals, not whether those chemicals are synthetic or not)
- Only uses the first distillation of oils instead of adding chemicals to get more out of the plant.
Young Living also was the only company that was directly in charge of essential oil farming operations. Every other company I researched goes through some kind of an “oil broker” to buy their oils. They have to trust that the oil broker is telling the truth, who has to trust that the essential oil distilleries are telling the truth, who have to trust that the farmers are telling the truth about what they say they are doing.
With Young Living, you just have to trust one company instead of several.
I felt the most comfortable trusting Young Living since they are a full-disclosure company. ANYONE can visit the farms, participate in the harvesting and distillation, view the Young Living labs, and see the entire process. That’s not an option with any other company!
How will I know which oils to use for what?
One of the benefits of getting a starter kit through this promotion is that you also get to join our private Facebook group that’s specifically for questions about essential oils! The reference guide that I’m giving away as part of this promotion is also a HUGE resource. You can look up almost anything in it and see which essential oils and supplements can be helpful.
Does Young Living only sell essential oils?
The answer to this one was surprising to me when I first got my starter kit! Young Living has an entire line of personal care products, supplements, meal replacements, energy drinks, and more! Almost every product incorporates essential oils (for example, Frankincense is absolutely wonderful in facial products), but there’s a wide variety of products available.
Thanks so much for reading and please let me know if I can answer any questions for you!