Thanks for your interest in guest posting on shelivesfree.com! I’m always interested in receiving posts on a variety of topics that would encourage and inspire my readers, and fit the mission of this website.
Before submitting your post for consideration, please note the following guidelines:
- Submission of your guest post does not guarantee publication. Your submission will be reviewed and if it will benefit She Lives Free readers, it is likely to be published.
- Preference will be given to those who demonstrate a genuine interest in She Lives Free as a reader or follower. Submissions with a “visit my site” or “check out my product” type feel will not be accepted. Likewise, submissions which appear to be strictly PR- or SEO-related will not be accepted.
- Posts must be high-quality, original content (i.e. not published anywhere else online).
- Please limit your guest post submission to 750 words or less.
- Use of bullets, lists and short paragraphs is highly encouraged as it makes reading much easier.
- Attention to grammar and spelling is appreciated. Due to time constraints, submissions which require excessive editing cannot be accepted.
- Make sure any links in your post are relevant and valid. Links deemed to be irrelevant to the main idea of your post will be removed without notice. Likewise, any non-working links will be removed without notice.
- Don’t forget to include a short bio (50 words or less) in the appropriate field below. Feel free to include a link to your site.
- She Lives Free does not offer monetary compensation for guest posts at this time.
I do my best to notify you within two weeks if your guest post is not accepted for publication so that it can be used elsewhere. If your guest post is accepted, it will be shared at least once on all She Lives Free social media channels. Many thanks and best wishes!
[gravityform id=”1″ name=”Guest Post” title=”false” description=”false”]