I’ve always been drawn to colorful bohemian dress and decor, especially since it often mixes the old and the new in intriguing ways.
If you love it as much as I do, check out some of my favorite DIY boho chic decor ideas! All of these projects are amazing, and some quite surprisingly easy to make.
Making your own boho chic decorations is also a great way to beautify your home on a small budget, and sometimes with much better results than store-bought items. Do you have any boho chic decorations in your house?
- DIY String Tassel Garland from brepurposed.porch.com
- DIY Floral Paper Lantern from abubblylife.com
- Bohemian Feather Wreath For Fall from placeofmytaste.com
- Make A Boho Lumbar Pillow From A Table Runner from francoisetmoi.com
- Make A Driftwood Jewelry Hanger from diycandy.com
- How To Make A Tassel Wall Hanging from adventuresofacreativegirl.com
- DIY Macrame Bottle Vases from craftingfingers.co.uk
- DIY Necklace Holder With Boho Knobs from blog.consumercrafts.com
- DIY Feather Wall Hanging from homeyohmy.com
- DIY Boho Chic Wood Vase from thisdesignjournal.com
- Boho Lantern DIY from hammerandheelsblog.com
- Teacup Votives from thirstyfortea.com
- DIY Boho Christmas Picture Chandelier from crafthunter.com.au
- DIY Boho Yarn Wall Hanging from panandtea.blogspot.com
- Giant Tassels Wall Decor, Great Yarn Buster! from creativejewishmom.com
- Gorgeous DIY Boho Jewelry Holder from thesoccermomblog.com
- Embellished Tassels from mypoppet.com.au
- DIY Modern Photo Wall Hanging from homeyohmy.com
- DIY Boho Tassel Picnic Blanket from jojotastic.com
- DIY Macramè Wall Art from one-o.it
Want to give these ideas a try soon? Just pin this post with the image below so you’ll have it saved for when you need it! Happy DIYing, friends!