I’m a sworn fan of shabby chic decor, so I’ve always wanted to make this the main decorating theme for the fall season …. or any season. Vintage chic really can work for any reason, in any season!
Obviously, there’s no way to decorate for fall without at least one pumpkin in the picture, right? I think shabby chic pumpkin decorations look great and many of them can be kept for the entire season, Halloween and Thanksgiving included.
I’m sharing some of my favorite DIY shabby chic pumpkin decor ideas today, so take a look at them if you need some inspiration for your fall home decor!
- Fabric Pumpkins Tutorial How To from junquecottage.com
- DIY Sequin Polka Dot Pumpkin from sugarandcloth.com
- How To White Wash A Pumpkin from tidbits-cami.com
- DIY Copper Striped Pumpkins from homeyohmy.com
- Shabby Pumpkins from diybeautify.com
- Unique Ways To Decorate Pumpkins from sincerelysarad.com
- DIY Autumn Decoupage Pumpkin from damasklove.com
- DIY Thumbtack Pumpkins from goldstandardworkshop.com
- Studded Craft Pumpkin Vase from twinstripe.com
- DIY Brushstroke Pumpkin from themerrythought.com
- DIY Confetti Pumpkin from thecraftedlife.com
- Decoupage Floral Pumpkins from pmqfortwo.com
- Crochet Pumpkin Cover Pattern And Tutorial from flaxandtwine.com
- Neutral Fall Centerpiece With DIY Pumpkins from designdininganddiapers.com
- Pretty Pastels DIY Marbled Pumpkins from theproperblog.com
- Last Minute Painted Pumpkins from allthingsusblog.com
- Colorful Fall Fabric Pumpkins from flamingotoes.com
- Chunky Glitter Pumpkin from dreamalittlebigger.com
- Gold Glitter Polka Dot Pumpkins from thebeautydojo.com
- Dollar Store Fall Pumpkin Centerpiece from valeventgal.com
Which one is your favorite? For more Halloween fun, click over here next 🙂 Happy Fall, y’all!