This list of fun fall craft ideas for kids has a whole range of themes and ideas for different skill levels. Pick a few of these fall craft ideas and spend an afternoon getting creative and crafting as a family.
Fall is here in all its wondrous colors and glorious perfection! With the change in weather and cooler temperatures, having some fall crafts to keep the kids occupied when its too icky to be outside, is always a good idea. Its time to gather up some leaves, twigs, pinecones, paint, and glue, and get creative with the whole family!
- DIY 3D Craft Stick Pumpkin – Moms and Crafters
- Sew an Apple Fall Craft – The Jenny Evolution
- Leaf Fox Craft – Glued to my Crafts
- Easy Fall Kids Crafts: Apple – TOTS Family
- Fun Thumbprint Acorn Craft For Kids – Fun Handprint Art
- Turkey Cone Craft for Kids to Make – Crafty Morning
- Five Little Pumpkins Finger Play Gloves Craft – The Homespun Hydrangea
- Fall Leaves Bookmark Craft for Kids – The Jenny Evolution
- Easy Fall Nature Craft for Kids – Coffee With Us 3
- Hanging Bat Craft for Kids with Bat Wing Template – Buggy and Buddy
- Leaf Sunflower Craft – Easy Peasy and Fun
- Handprint Turkey & Fall Tree Thanksgiving Craft for kids – Fun Handprint Art
- Caramel Apple Popsicle Stick Craft – The Classy Chapter
- Fall Leaves in Wax Paper – The Seasoned Mom
- Nature + Art: Textured Fall Leaves Craft – The Jenny Evolution
- Paper Cup Spiders and Bats – Craftown
- Fall Button Trees – Hands On As We Grow
- Paper Plate Candy Corn Kid Craft – Blitsy
- Pinecone Hedgehogs – The Mad House
- Painted Leaf Monsters – Messy Little Monster
Happy crafting and happy Fall, y’all!