If you are in need of a fun, quick, and easy meal idea, you’re in just the right place! Today I’m sharing a recipe based on the old kid-favorite, tuna mac.
Instead of using tuna, I swapped it out for canned, shredded chicken and added shaved romano cheese to fancy it up a bit! Voila – you’ve got a dinner to please the pickiest of eaters that is not even entirely unhealthy 😉
Tuna Mac Meal Hack
- White cheddar pasta shells
- Romano shaved cheese
- Canned chicken
- Cook mac and cheese, per directions on the box
- Add canned peas or frozen peas, cooked to perfection
- Add cheese shavings
- Add shredded chicken
- Add garlic, onion, and/or pepper if desired
- Stir all together in one big bowl
Admire the final product, after the cheese shavings melt into a gooey, heavenly masterpiece ready to be served! Get ready for much praise & thanks because this tastes incredible 😉 Enjoy!