26 Simple Ways to Connect with Your Spouse

Below is a list of 26 ways to foster connection with your spouse to help us all remember it’s the little things that mean the most. Click the links for full details and descriptions  🙂

Simple ways anyone can get in touch and reclaim romance with their spouse!

What’s your favorite way to connect with the one you love?  For more creative ideas to bond with your spouse, check out these summer fun date ideas next!

25 Ideas for Outdoor Fun With the One You Love!

CommentLuv badge

36 Comments

1. Love this! Thanks for sharing.

Posted 2.7.15 Reply
  2. I love this list! We do lots of home-improvement projects together between our two homes, and have a great time doing them. I really like the date nights passport idea. What fun to travel around the world with your loved one right in your own home ( or neighborhood). 🙂 Please come share your blog posts over at the Home Matters Linky Party! We’d love to have you for a visit. The Door is OPEN. http://lifewithlorelai.com/2015/02/05/home-matters-linky-party-23/ 🙂

~Lorelai
    Life With Lorelai​

Posted 2.8.15 Reply
  3. Ashley wrote:

These are fantastic. My fiancé and I knew we wanted forever together so I started making lists and keeping keepsakes to share our love story in a memory book. I love date night ideas.

Posted 2.8.15 Reply
  4. These are such great out-of-the-box ideas! I love the one about tackling home improvement together. And I never would have thought of making a date night passport but now it’s definitely on my list of things I must do!

Posted 2.8.15 Reply
  5. Rachel G wrote:

These are all great ideas, and very timely resources! 🙂

Posted 2.8.15 Reply
  6. These are all great ideas! Now to get my husband on board…

Posted 2.8.15 Reply
  7. These are great! My husband and I love to talk about how we can save money better, which is usually an area of dissent between couples, but I guess we are just odd like that.

Posted 2.8.15 Reply
  8. Cathy wrote:

LOVE these ideas, esp. the fake vacation! 🙂 Found you on motivational Mondays and I am now following you and looking forward to reading more great posts! 🙂
    Cathy

Posted 2.8.15 Reply
  9. You have some great ideas here! I am such a quality time person, and I am always looking for date ideas or ways to connect with my fiance. Thanks for giving me some new ideas!

Posted 2.9.15 Reply
  10. We actually do quite a few of these, but I learned some new ones that I am excited about! I love the idea of a movie night-in gift basket! We are about to have our first child, and I don’t know how that will affect our dating life yet. The first couple months, we might need something fun and relaxing like a movie night in! 🙂

Posted 2.9.15 Reply
    • Sybil Brun wrote:

Congrats on the impending arrival of your first child! Hope you enjoy many sweet, simple nights connecting as a couple at home 🙂

Posted 2.9.15 Reply
  11. Jen wrote:

Love these simple ideas for being intentional about connecting with each other! I’ll be re-pinning this one. Thanks! 🙂
    Jen @ Being Confident of This

Posted 2.9.15 Reply
  12. Lecy Poore wrote:

A great list of tips! I think everyone can stand to do a little reconnecting with their spouse. I will surely be pinning this. Thanks for sharing!

Posted 2.10.15 Reply
  13. I love your list, Sybil! We are planning a cozy night of takeout and movies 🙂 We don’t tend to save the good stuff for holidays or special occasions. We try to have little celebrations often. We don’t need a holiday to express our love 🙂 I am pinning your list so I can refer to it for our next date night!

Posted 2.10.15 Reply
    • Sybil Brun wrote:

Awe love that! Thanks Michelle 🙂

Posted 2.10.15 Reply
  14. ashley wrote:

great ideas.

Posted 2.10.15 Reply
  15. KC wrote:

These are all great ideas! We also like to take hikes together. I would love to do a full year of pre-planned dates! How fun would that be?!

Posted 2.11.15 Reply
    • Sybil Brun wrote:

For real! I would love to do so one year too!

Posted 2.14.15 Reply
  16. These are all SUCH great tips! I actually gave my hubby the year of dates around the world for his birthday in December. 🙂 We’re doing an Italian date tomorrow night for V-day! Thanks for sharing these at Motivational Monday! Hope to have you back again on Sunday!

Posted 2.13.15 Reply
    • Sybil Brun wrote:

Soooo neat! Hope you have an amazing Valentine’s Day tomorrow!

Posted 2.14.15 Reply
  17. I love this list! I like having at home movie nights. Drop the boys off at Grandma and Grandpa’s and then head home for a quiet dinner and a movie. Cheap and lovely. 🙂

Posted 2.15.15 Reply