Daring to Dream: How to Embrace Life’s Grand Adventures

So I’ve had it on my heart for a few months now to step out on faith into uncharted territory. To turn from the safe and secure, to the bold and the beautiful.

The Art of Embracing Life's Grand Adventures: Encouragement to Dream Big and Live Brave!

“She is clothed with strength and dignity, and she laughs without fear of the future.” Proverbs 31:25

Scary as it may seem to not know all any of the final details, I cannot ignore the calling I feel the Lord nudging me toward. A re-brand for this blog and a natural outgrowth of it called Live Free coaching & consulting is coming soon! I can hardly wait to share the new look for this site hopefully in the next week or so. Then the seeds being planted now for a second site should bloom into a beautiful new business, sometime this fall!

I don’t know what long-forgotten dream of yours is just waiting to be awakened. I don’t know what next adventure you’d love to take that seems impossibly wild and free. I don’t know how close you are to giving up hope on living life with abandon and pursuing your passions.

But the truth is, we serve a big God who loves to move mountains through our meager faith. He loves to reward those who dare to dream for Him! He is the author and perfecter of our faith and He is faithful to complete the good work He has begun.

So let us say yes to our God-sized dreams. Let us dare to live life to the full! Let us live this one wild and precious life, worthy of the calling we have received.

“I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.” – John 10:10

“I am not afraid. I was born to do this.” – Joan of Arc

For more on dreaming big and living brave, hop over here next for more encouragement  🙂  What dream has been planted in your heart, ready to bloom?  Please share in the comments below!

CommentLuv badge

22 Comments

1. marytaylr wrote:

Yes! We can make our dreams happen. It takes vision, hard work and determination but it’s achievable.

Posted 8.18.14 Reply
  2. I’m excited for you! What kind of coaching do you do? I love the name, Live Free…perfect!

Posted 8.19.14 Reply
    • Sybil Brun wrote:

Thanks so much Terri! This will be life coaching and a little bit of business and blog consulting : )

Posted 8.20.14 Reply
  3. So exciting! Looking forward to hearing more! 🙂

Posted 8.19.14 Reply
    • Sybil Brun wrote:

Thanks so much for your support Courtney! Appreciate you!

Posted 8.20.14 Reply
  4. Thank you, Sybil, for reminding me we serve a BIG God who loves to move mountains even through our meager faith. Wishing you the best in fulfilling your dream!

Posted 8.20.14 Reply
    • Sybil Brun wrote:

Awe thanks so much for your thoughtful comment Trudy! So glad you came to visit today : )

Posted 8.20.14 Reply
  5. Sybil,
    Yes, we serve a God who can move the mountains in our lives even though our faith is small. Praying for you and your dreams!

Posted 8.20.14 Reply
    • Sybil Brun wrote:

Amen to that! Thanks so much for your encouragement and your prayers!

Posted 8.20.14 Reply
  6. Jen Weaver wrote:

Yes and amen! Thank you for the encouragement!

Posted 8.22.14 Reply
  7. Kelly wrote:

So excited for you!! Can’t wait to see what happens as you step out in faith–God tends to do marvelous things when we do that 🙂 I’m going through something similar in my own life and share your excitement!

Posted 8.22.14 Reply
    • Sybil Brun wrote:

Thanks so much Kelly! Excited to hear more from you too!

Posted 8.24.14 Reply
  8. Sarah wrote:

This is exciting! Your post is another kick in the butt I’ve received lately that yes we (I) CAN do big, overwhelming things because they’re not overwhelming to God:-).

Posted 8.23.14 Reply
  9. strainme wrote:

This post makes me want to run out and accomplish something! 🙂 love your words!

Posted 8.24.14 Reply
    • Sybil Brun wrote:

Yay! Love that!! Thanks for sharing : )

Posted 8.27.14 Reply
  10. A beautiful post. Very exciting news! Best wishes to you. Look forward to more…

Posted 8.27.14 Reply
  11. Amanda wrote:

Wow. YES! Thank you for sharing! This is exactly where I am at right now. I need to rely on a big big big God and thankful I have one 🙂 can’t wait to see how your dream comes to reality!

Posted 9.30.14 Reply
    • Sybil Brun wrote:

So right there with you, sister! Let me know if you’d like prayer or a listening ear at any point along the way 🙂

Posted 9.30.14 Reply