1. Dear Single Mom
2. Snow Day Kids Crafts
3. Six Ideas to Love the Life You Live
4. Inspiring Kids to Pay It Forward
5. Cold Weather Clothes for the Warm Weather Lover
6. Raising Grateful Kids in an Entitled World
7. Get Ready to Garden with Kids
8. When Dying to Self Leads to Life
9. Random Acts of Kindness Week 2014
10. Reading List for 2014
sending visitors to the blog
1. Love the life you have
2. Be thankful for people who help you
4. The only one who can make it bearable when life is simply anything but
5. Fun crafts for girls
6. Don’t just talk Jesus walk with Jesus
7. Gifts for people who miss warm weather
8. Raising grateful kids when others get more
9. Be thankful for everyday – we don’t know when it will be our last
10. Happy Week Ideas
Giveaway Time, read on for item descriptions!
Marianne Tolosa is a studio artist and owner of White Peach Pottery. Having worked in the coffee industry for years, her favorite things to make are coffee and latte mugs, which give her a place to pour her morning cappuccino. She’s also a firm believer in using the handmade in everyday life, so almost everything she makes is functional, because pottery can be one of the easiest ways to integrate art into your routine.Marianne is a full-time extrovert, so if you like meeting new people too, or just have a question drop her a line – she’d love to get to know you!
“Dear Wife: Letters from a Help Meet” is written to wives through many of the emotions they face throughout their marriages. Each letter points to God’s Word and encourages wives to look to Him when faced with emotional struggles.